Fitness class available in Winnersh
Fitness class available in Winnersh at Borer Fitness Centre
hot tub/jacuzzi, parking, swimming pool, tennis courts
Gym Rules We maintain and enforce Membership Rules to make sure that using our gyms is a safe and enjoyable experience. You are entitled to access and to use the gym and its facilities as defined by your Membership until expiration or suspension of that Membership. We will make reasonable endeavours to make available to you the rights and privileges of Membership of the gym you joined and have paid for. This includes access to the gym and gym equipment, changing areas, staff and independent self-employed trainers for general advice. We will make reasonable endeavours to communicate to you in advance if circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the rights and privileges of Membership. Members who have purchased Off-Peak Membership will be able to enter the gym during specified times only, as set-out defined in the membership plan purchased. We reserve the right to terminate your Membership immediately if you do not abide by the Membership House Rules. Please understand that as a Member of The Gym you agree that you will:
- Use your unique Personal Access Pass (membership card or token, QR Code, Mobile App, PIN or personal biometric) every time you enter and if required exit the facility.
- Keep your Personal Access Pass secret and not share it with or allow it to become known by anyone else.
- Not to give, lend, copy or permit your membership access pass another person to enable them to access the facility.
- Not to permit access to any other person when entering or leaving the facility using your Personal Access Pass (we monitor Personal Access Pass usage and it's easy for us to spot when people do this).
- Attend an induction if you are a wheelchair user or are under 18 years old.
- Strongly consider attending a gym induction, particularly if you are a first-time gym user or before using the gym for the first time.
- Carry and use a sweat towel to wipe down equipment after you have used it.
- Not take bags onto the gym floor.
- Not make or receive phone calls while on the gym floor.
- Not take photographs or videos on the premises or post remarks or imagery on the internet that could identify another Member.
- Put equipment back onto the racks after you have finished with it.
- Not drop or throw weights down on the floor (including in the free weights area).
- Clear your belongings from a locker before you exit the premises (we will remove and dispose of stuff left in lockers).
- Use a locker to store your belongings while you are exercising and secure it with a padlock.
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear when exercising (denim, bare feet, flip-flops, boots or a bare torso are amongst the range of unsuitable clothing choices).
- Use the gym facilities and equipment in a proper manner and not in a way that might cause harm to yourself or others or damage the equipment (just ask a member of staff if you are unsure).
- Not engage in any exercise activity that may be potentially harmful to you or others (this includes contact sports such as martial arts and boxing unless this is with one of our Personal Trainers).
- Not use, block or interfere with fire, emergency or disabled access doors or alarms (except in a genuine emergency).
- Not behave in an aggressive, abusive, intimidating, anti-social or threatening manner or in a way that might cause distress to staff or members.
- Not cover your face when using the entrance pods or on the gym floor (for example wearing a helmet, baseball cap or hoody).
- Not conduct any Personal Training business with other members.
- Come and go quietly so as not to disturb our neighbours.
- Use any parking facilities provided in accordance with the rules that the parking provider posts and may change from time to time (if you get a parking ticket, we are not responsible).
- Not bring into the premises or park your bicycle in an unsafe or inappropriate location.
- Put your litter in one of the bins we provide.
- Not smoke on the premises.
- Not bring alcohol or drugs into the premises
- Not enter our premises whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Not engage in any type of criminal behaviour whilst on our premises.
- Not cause damage to the premises, our or another member's property.
- Not misuse the vending machines.
- Not force entry to locked doors.
- Not eat whilst on the gym floor.
Alternative dates and refunds will be given if the cancellation is made before 6 pm on the day before the looked visit. No refunds will be made when a cancellation is tendered on the day of the visit
There are no enquiries yet.